Questions You Should Ask a Kitchen Refacing Company
The following are a list of questions you should be prepared to ask any kitchen refacing company when you speak with them:
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you offer a free in-home consultation?
- Do you have a factory or just a showroom?
- Does your company do the work or do you hire subcontractors?
- Do you make your own doors or do you buy them from a kitchen door manufacturer?
- Are your products manufactured in Canada, China, or Europe?
- Do you have contractors' insurance?
- Do you have a contract that itemizes what I am buying, and do I get a signed copy with a timeline indicating the refacing start and completion dates?
- How long will I be inconvenienced while you are refacing my kitchen?
- Do you move and replace appliances after the work is finished?
- Do you clean up afterwards and remove the old doors and countertops?
- Do you offer custom cabinet work?